The Principal Partner
The Principal Partner, Mr. J.O. Ogungbola, has acquired over twenty years of professional work experience in both public and private establishments. His qualifications include:
- B.sc. (Second Class Upper Division) Estate Management, University of Lagos.
- Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.), University of Lagos.
- M.Sc. Estate Management, University of Lagos.
- Corporate Member – Nigerian Institution of Estate Surveyors and Valuers (ANIVS).
- Member- International Facility Management Association (IFMA)
- Corporate Member – Rating and Valuation Association, U.K. (ARVA).
- Corporate Member – Nigerian Institute of Management (AMNIM).
- Registered Surveyor and Valuer (RSV).
Mr. Femi Ogunjimi, an Estate Surveyor who holds a BSc. Estate Management from Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife and has seasoned experience in both property and Facility management. Femi is a member of Nigerian Institution of Estate Surveyors and Valuers.
Mr. Mayowa Ogungbola, an Estate Surveyor who holds a Bsc. Estate Management from Covenant University and has seasoned experience in both property and Facility management. He heads the marketing and agency department.
Emmanuel Ayoola, Estate Surveyor holds a degree in Estate Management
Folarin Bosun-Kwadjo, Estate Surveyor holds a degree in Estate Management
Wole Ogungbola & Co has built up a wealth of real estate consultancy expertise and have positioned ourselves as the leading firm of estate surveyors and valuers in Nigeria. We have delivere real estate services from Lagos to Abuja, Ibadan, Kano, Port Harcourt, Enugu, Benin and other major Nigerian cities. Our broad range of services includes:
Valuation for All purposes Plant and Machinery
Valuation and Inventories
Property Rating and Taxation
Feasibility and Viability Studies Development
Management Services Facilities
Property Management, Estate Agency and Marketing